Ready for some fresh air?
The Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort is set high up in the Val d’Aran, a Pyrenean valley so remote that it once had its own language and culture, with the highest lifts reaching over 2600m. Great for families, the purposefully-built Baquiera-Beret is a remarkably accessible resort: from complete beginners to off-piste experts and heli-skiers, there are 157km of runs for all standards.
And with one of the best food scenes of any ski resort in the world, enjoying delicious food and drink after a day on the slopes is almost as fun as the skiing itself.
The resort is divided into 3 areas, each with their own restaurants, bars, cafeterias, nurseries and ski schools:
- Baquiera offers carefully-maintained pistes, modern installations and the most black pistes.
- Beret is great for families and beginners, with easy access to the slopes and a snowpark.
- Bonaiga is the doorway to a number of off-piste runs.
- Stay at the 5-star boutique spa hotel La Pleta
- Enjoy private skiing lessons adapted to your level
- Go on a trek or excursion with a local mountain guide
- Eat at some of the best restaurants in town
- Easy transfer from Toulouse airport (2 hours)
- Easy ski hire and resort-wide skiing passes
- Flights and assistance with all traveling requirements
You can book dog-pulled sleds, treks, snowshoeing excursions or heli-ski to add an exciting twist to your trip, and the resort has plenty of bars, restaurants and accommodation for some relaxation or fun off the slopes.
The best time to go? February and March for the best snow.
LA PLETA HOTEL
Experience world-class service at this award-winning boutique spa retreat: enjoy stunning bedroom views over the Pyrenees, gym, indoor pool, 3 restaurants, cafe, bar and ski shop.
Inspired? Book a Travel consultation today.